Our Wassail Candle Jar is a warm and inviting blend of oranges, lemons, apple cider, and cranberries. A classically nostalgic scent perfect for upscale holiday. Wassail is infused with natural essential oils, including orange, cedarwood, and buchu.
Hand poured by Cocohandcrafted, with 100% soy wax for a clean burn, a cotton braided wick primed with vegetable wax, and fine perfume oils and essential oils sourced from around the world. No phthalates, dyes, or preservatives.
Volume: 14 oz / 365 g
Burn time: Up to 100 hours
Following Candle Care helps to ensure product quality + longevity. We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!